Log in securely and efficiently using Microsoft ADFS.
Microsoft ADFS enables your users to sign in with single sign-on access. We integrate with Microsoft ADFS to provide you with a seamless login experience, safely and securely. If your company already uses Microsoft ADFS, you can quickly and easily enable allow your employees to use their single sign-on details to access Learn Amp.
Enjoy a seamless login experience between Learn Amp and Microsoft ADFS.
- Your employees will be able to sign into the Learn Amp platform with their Microsoft ADFS single sign-on details.
- Signing in is quick and easy, while remaining safe and secure.
To set up single sign-on with Microsoft ADFS, please follow these steps:
- Open a Support Ticket asking us to enable this integration for your account.
We will need the following to configure the integration:
- The URL of your Identity Provider (IdP). e.g. https://sso.yourcompany.com/adfs/services/trust
- The IdP endpoint (URL) to which the authentication request should be sent. e.g. https://sso.yourcompany.com/adfs/ls
- The idp cert fingerprint. The SHA1 fingerprint of the IdP's signing certificate (e.g. "90:CC:16:F0:8D"). This is provided by the IdP when setting up the trust relationship.
- Once we have these details, we can enable the integration, and it will be ready for testing.